Tahini Cacao Truffles
My Tahini obsession continues….
- 2(ish) cups of putted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup cashews (or sub almonds)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (or raw cacao if you have it)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- splash of vanilla
- sprinkle of himalayan salt
- sprinkle of cardamom (optional)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Put dates in food processor and pulse it until they’ve broken down a bit.
- Add the cashews and pulse it again.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients until it all becomes a dough.
- Shape into small walnut-sized balls.
- Freeze or refrigerate.