Protein Granola Bites
- 2/3 cup oats
- 4 dates
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or 2 more dates instead)
- 3 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds and/or 1/2 tbsp flax
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tbsp coffee beans (optional)
- Dash of pink himalayan salt or sea salt
- Add the dates to a food processor (add a hot warm water if they are dry) and pulse until a paste forms.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until a big ball forms
- Create little balls of about an inch
- Roll them in coconut flour or cocoa (optional)
- Place them on a tray and freeze for 30 minutes. Then you can store them in a tubberware in the fridge or freezer…or just devour them on the spot.