Tempeh Quinoa Stirfry
Some days you just crave a good stir fry. If you have leftover unused veggies and yesterday’s quinoa, it’s fast and easy to whip up a good meal.
- chili garlic sauce (adjust to preferred spice level)
- almond butter or any other nut butter
- lime juice
- fresh ginger (or ground ginger)
- maple syrup or agave
- *make a little extra glaze and keep it separate so you can drizzle it on the stirfry when it’s finished
- tempeh chopped into large, bite-size squares
- veggies: red/green bell pepper, broccoli, carrots, onions & kale
- coconut aminos
- quinoa, brown rice, or uncooked cauliflower rice
- Let the tempeh sit in the glaze for at least 15 min in the fridge
- Cook the quinoa/rice first. While it’s cooking, saute the veggies in cast iron. To the cast iron pan, add the tempeh and let it cook. Lastly, add the quinoa to the cast iron. Let it cook for a bit more and add the rest of the glaze sauce you had saved from earlier. You can even add crushed peanuts on top to serve.